U.S. President Barack Obama called Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday and congratulated him on the results of the Israeli election.
A statement released by the White House said that Obama congratulated Netanyahu “on his party’s success in winning a plurality of Knesset seats in Israel’s recent election.”
Obama is the only foreign leader to call and congratulate Netanyahu thus far.
7 Notes/ Hide
- stepsonmysunlitfloor likes this
- heroicallyfound likes this
- because-we-had-to likes this
- thebardofavon reblogged this from haaretz and added:
- classofshop likes this
- forcedrhyme reblogged this from haaretz and added:
- fromstarstostarfish likes this
- haaretz posted this