The Muslim Brotherhood deputy chief, Dr. Essam al-Erian, has caused controversy after he called for the return of Jews to Egypt.
He said that Jews who have immigrated to Israel must refuse to live under an oppressive and racist regime and should return to their homeland Egypt, where their property will be returned.
26 Notes/ Hide
- bongsniffer likes this
- frightened likes this
- hettie likes this
- therapsida reblogged this from baruchobramowitz
- baruchobramowitz reblogged this from bride-of-bucky
- szavamjarasa likes this
- justtoshowoff likes this
- radomanci reblogged this from ludovikashangulat and added:
- acid-alien reblogged this from bride-of-bucky
- ludovikashangulat reblogged this from bride-of-bucky and added:
- lalalaetc likes this
- banal-echo-gee likes this
- kungfuontheinternet reblogged this from haaretz
- fromstarstostarfish likes this
- fvgly likes this
- obitoftheday likes this
- basednkrumah reblogged this from haaretz and added:
- kungfuontheinternet likes this
- darnellclayton said: Is this a joke? Why would an Israeli trade their free society for a hostile one in Egypt?
- haaretz posted this