A photo of a snow-covered Tower of David in Jerusalem will represent Israel in the Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 international photography contest.
Photos of The Alonei Abba church in the Jezreel Valley, and Ma’aleh Akrabim road in the northern Negev came second and third in the run-up to the international competition. Read more.
11 Notes/ Hide
- stepsonmysunlitfloor likes this
- shalomlife reblogged this from haaretz
- davidorilevine likes this
- alexmonacella likes this
- patatepoilpoulette likes this
- frauluther reblogged this from invisibleforeigner
- frauluther likes this
- invisibleforeigner reblogged this from haaretz
- toddcamack likes this
- mtljz reblogged this from haaretz
- haaretz posted this