Hummus is standard fare at the White House, thanks to Obama’s chef.
White House executive chef Cristeta Comerford says they make hummus and other Middle Eastern favorites such as eggplant spread to go with the vegetables they grow in the White House kitchen garden.
Chef Comerford believes the Middle Eastern diet is a healthy way of life, one that fits the White House policy of healthy eating. Read more.
29 Notes/ Hide
- endinflames likes this
- juchicago reblogged this from haaretz and added:
- a-day-in-dreamland reblogged this from fuckyeahsoftzionism
- bride-of-bucky reblogged this from freibiergesicht and added:
- freibiergesicht reblogged this from bride-of-bucky and added:
- undeniablyotiose likes this
- calcatrixcrownd likes this
- akfung likes this
- nothatsstupid likes this
- radicalfeministquotes reblogged this from therapsida
- therapsida reblogged this from kibitzing
- illhaveuknowthatiloveyou likes this
- frightened likes this
- athelstan-ing likes this
- baruchobramowitz reblogged this from kibitzing
- kibitzing reblogged this from fuckyeahsoftzionism
- fuckyeahsoftzionism reblogged this from haaretz and added:
- henrymaxm likes this
- amyleona likes this
- haaretz posted this